The original Aberdeen Settee was designed for my own home many years ago - for use as seating in my dining room. I wanted to create a classically styled Edwardian piece but punched-up with a fiery red leather to clearly bring it into the modern home. The deep, luxurious tufting is contrasted with hand-turned poplar wood legs - all highlighted with a trim of bright brass nailhead.
- 72 inches long, 30 inches deep, 44 inches tall. 18 inch seating height.
- upholstered in Ferrari Red Leather
- made in the USA on a poplar wood frame
- Features a deeply hand-tufted seat and back for absolute comfort
- detailed with brass nailhead
- lead time is 10 to 12 weeks from order
- freight will be billed separately
- trade pricing available